Sponsored by the Town of Apex, Saturday April 21 9:00am to Noon. Keep identify theft away by bringing unwanted papers containing personal information to be shredded for FREE
Event is help in the Saunders Street parking lot across from the Police Department.
Use the following guidelines to prepare your drop:
- Only documents containing personal identifying information will be accepted (i.e. bills, bank statements, old check).
- Please do not bring books, magazines or newspapers and other recyclables.
- Staples and paper clips do not need to be removed.
- Please remove all metal from hanging file folder and spiral bound notebooks.
- Please limit the amount of items to be destroyed to 3 small boxes/bags.